This barrette is approximately 13 cm long. It is hand sewed to a big rhodium-steel spring hair grip from 7 to 8 cm.
Each piece is packed in a handmade packaging, on hand recycled paper !
Declinations (Picture 2) :
1. Coton & soie jaune, sourache dorée
2. Soie blanche, soutache dorée
3. Satin sable, cordon brillant
4. Coton nuancé brun et bleu, soutache dorée
5. Coton bleu imprimé, scoubidou
6. Coton corail & vert, cordon coton
7. Coton corail, cordon lurex
8. Lin rouge coquelicot, scoubidou rouge
9. Laine bleue, violette et rose, scoubidou
10. Soie bleu roi, scoubidou
11. Soie kaki, cordon de liège
12. Soie noire, cordon lurex
This feather will shape your hairstyles with originality and elegance ! For adults and children !
Max-size Penelope's feather barrette
It takes seven different steps to make a feather. To create the perfect pair of earrings, I need to repeat each step twice identically for the two earrings to look alike... Those feathers are made up of cords and fabric scraps which I unweave by hand, thread by thread, just like Penelope waiting for Ulysses. I ivented this technique myself. It took me hours to research and make tests in order to perfect the process. It allows me to revalue all kinds of fabrics. The feather is hardened with guar resin and a water-based textile hardener.
Do not submerge. If stained, carefully clean with a moist cotton bud. Comb delicately with an thin comb or a soft brush. My feathers are made to last. So, if the finishing of your jewel has shaded, send it to me and I will renovate it !