Each brooch is approximately 10 cm long. It is hand sewed to a 4 cm silvery brass brooch frame.
Each piece is packed in a handmade packaging, on hand recycled paper !
Declinations (Picture 2) :
1. Coton et soie blanche, cordon gris
2. Lin et chanvre écru et rouge, scoubidou
3. Coton blanc chiné, scoubidou rouge
4. Coton écru, scoubidou vert
5. Taffetas bleu lurex argenté, scoubidou
6. Coton imprimé bleu et jaune, soutache
7. Soie bleue, scoubidou
8. Coton canard, scoubidou
9. Satin kaki & cordon coton
10. Velours vert pomme & scoubidou
11. Coton jaune & cordon milanais
12. Satin & viscose nude, cordonnet
13. Coton brique et scoubidou
14. Coton imprimé rouge & scoubidou
15. Velours rose et marron et scoubidou
16. Polyester violet teint main et scoubidou
17. Laine noire et blanche, scoubidou
18. Velours noir bleuté, pointe argentée, scoubidou
19. Coton et laine noire, cordon milanais
20. Coton noir, cordonnet ciré
This feather will ornate your outfits with originality and elegance !
Midsize Penelope's feather brooch
It takes seven different steps to make a feather. To create the perfect pair of earrings, I need to repeat each step twice identically for the two earrings to look alike... Those feathers are made up of cords and fabric scraps which I unweave by hand, thread by thread, just like Penelope waiting for Ulysses. I ivented this technique myself. It took me hours to research and make tests in order to perfect the process. It allows me to revalue all kinds of fabrics. The feather is hardened with guar resin and a water-based textile hardener.
Do not submerge. If stained, carefully clean with a moist cotton bud. Comb delicately with an thin comb or a soft brush. My feathers are made to last. So, if the finishing of your jewel has shaded, send it to me and I will renovate it !