Each brooch is approximately 7 cm long. It is hand sewed to a 2.5 or 4 cm silvery brass brooch frame.
Each piece is packed in a handmade packaging, on hand recycled paper !
Declinations (Picture 2) :
1. Satin et organza nude, scoubidou
2. Coton taupe et argenté
3. Coton gris et argenté
4. Coton gris forme coeur, scoubidou
5. Coton teint main corail, scoubidou
6. Satin vieux rose, scoubidou
7. Velours et lurex bordeaux, cordonnet
8. Coton bleu chiné, scoubidou
9. Velours bleu chiné, scoubidou
10. Lin bleu gris, cartisane
11. Coton turquoise, cordonnet
12. Coton bleu et jaune, scoubidou
13. Coton imprimé et soie kaki, scoubidou
14. Soie kaki, scoubidou
15. Laine noire, scoubidou
This feather will ornate your outfits with originality and discretion !
Mini-size Penelope's feather brooch
It takes seven different steps to make a feather. To create the perfect pair of earrings, I need to repeat each step twice identically for the two earrings to look alike... Those feathers are made up of cords and fabric scraps which I unweave by hand, thread by thread, just like Penelope waiting for Ulysses. I ivented this technique myself. It took me hours to research and make tests in order to perfect the process. It allows me to revalue all kinds of fabrics. The feather is hardened with guar resin and a water-based textile hardener.
Do not submerge. If stained, carefully clean with a moist cotton bud. Comb delicately with an thin comb or a soft brush. My feathers are made to last. So, if the finishing of your jewel has shaded, send it to me and I will renovate it !