This barrette is approximately 8 cm long. It is hand sewed to a medium galvanised bronze clic clac hair grip from 3 to 5 cm long.
Each piece is packed in a handmade packaging, on hand recycled paper !
Declinations (Picture 2) :
1. Soie blanche, scoubidou
2. Coton & lurex argenté, scoubidou
3. Coton imprimé bleu pâle, soubidou
4. Velours bleu pétrole forme coeur, scoubidou
5. Lin bleu nuit forme coeur, scoubidou
6. Polyester prune forme coeur, scoubidou
7. Polyester teint main marbré forme coeur, scoubidou
8. Coton teint main gris violacé, cordonnet
9. Soie teinte main prune, scoubidou argent
10. Organza rose fushia, scoubidou
11. Soie teinte main nude, scoubidou
12. Satin beige moucheté, scoubidou
13. Satin doré reflets kaki, cordon lurex
14. Coton jaune pâle, soutache
15. Satin ocre doré et scoubidou
16. Satin kaki et lurex rouge, fil de perles
This feather will ornate your hairstyles with originality and discretion ! For adults and children !
Mini-size Penelope's feather barrette
It takes seven different steps to make a feather. To create the perfect pair of earrings, I need to repeat each step twice identically for the two earrings to look alike... Those feathers are made up of cords and fabric scraps which I unweave by hand, thread by thread, just like Penelope waiting for Ulysses. I ivented this technique myself. It took me hours to research and make tests in order to perfect the process. It allows me to revalue all kinds of fabrics. The feather is hardened with guar resin and a water-based textile hardener.
Do not submerge. If stained, carefully clean with a moist cotton bud. Comb delicately with an thin comb or a soft brush. My feathers are made to last. So, if the finishing of your jewel has shaded, send it to me and I will renovate it !